The Coalition for Renewable Natural Gas (RNG Coalition) commenced the North American renewable natural gas (RNG) industry’s annual conference program in Dana Point, Calif., by celebrating industry growth and recognizing 12 companies for their development roles in eight of the RNG production facilities completed across the U.S. in 2018.
This year, the industry surpassed 85 RNG production facilities in North America, up from the 41 facilities built between 1982 and 2014. Further, launching with eight members in 2011, the RNG Coalition surpassed a 150-member milestone earlier this fall.
Production facilities and companies celebrated in today’s ceremony are as follows (project location – companies):
- Amsterdam, Ohio – Air Liquide and Montauk Energy
- Angleton, Texas – DTE Biomass Energy and Morrow Renewables
- Humble, Texas – Air Liquide, Montauk Energy and Waste Management
- Jasper, Ind. – Amp Americas
- Perris, Calif. – Greenlane Biogas and SoCalGas
- Roosevelt, Wash. – Klickitat Public Utility District and Morrow Renewables
- SE Oklahoma City, Okla. – Aria Energy & Republic Services
- Walnut, Miss. – Air Liquide & Vilter Manufacturing